Air's Choices or Opinions on anything & anyone!
When he's not on his 360's LIVE...

Sunday, July 23, 2006

AIR is on the air! Errrr Online.

Bonjour everyone.

Air here just wanting to say thank you to Lui for allowing my brain to speak to all of you unsuspecting internet riders and fans. So to everyone, this is a fair warning that from now to the near future and beyond, when you see this page it will be me, AIR, reporting on movies, music, pop culture or whatever else in the world that my brain wants to say anything about. So come back once in a while or more often then not and check up on the latest on everything and anything that means something.

Ciao ciao,

-Air and Brain.



p.s. My Brain (My alter ego: Johnny Mercury) has informed me that it wants to up load all of its current movies on the to watch wish list as soon as we are able. So expect a rush of movie info catch up in these following days. "Enjoy." it says. Oh and it also wanted to add that you all should feel free to check out its own Blog Here but be warned, its thoughts are its own and not affliated with myself, Lui, Friends, Family and Idiots or Galaxy Kid Productions Family in any way, shape or form... It wanted to add that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home